Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beautiful Snowy Thursday

What a beautiful day it was today.  The snowflakes are big and fluffy and the sounds of children laughing and playing in the snow are outside our window!  The crickets will have a new friend start school on Monday.  We are very happy to have her in our room.  What a great opportunity for our crickets to put into practice all they have learned about belonging and caring.  I asked the crickets how they might help make our new friend feel like she belongs.

15 comments:

  1. bb
    I will tel you my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maw
    be nice
    and extra nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. e m p
    be nise and showe that you caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM
    I will tel her evebz nam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kg haoo doo yoo fel to day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ca
    I am gunu be caring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ml
    i wud be her frend chy ann.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jnt































    jnt



    I would tell her evrebodes name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. rf
    i cant wat to meet a new frend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ls i willplay with her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jb i
    will hlp hre listen to wedin.

    ReplyDelete