Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday traditions

We have been talking in class about all of the many holiday traditions, from Hanukkah, and Christmas to Kwanzaa.  We have talked about the many ways lights are used to celebrate.  We have also talked about the many ways to show that you care during this time of the year.  We have had our first snowstorm and have had our first snow day!  I asked the crickets what they like to do for fun in the snow.  Let's see what they had to say.  Sending wishes for peace and happiness, Mrs. Caswell

15 comments:

  1. em
    I lik to pla in the sno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rf
    i like to mca somnu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bb
    I am guna lrn haw to scke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jnt
    I like to throing snobols

    ReplyDelete
  5. e m p
    in the snow my favrit is sliding and snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jb
    i like to foy soballs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ca
    I lick to have a snow ball fight.








    ball

    ReplyDelete
  8. wl
    I lik throin snoballs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mw
    to mak snowmen .

    ReplyDelete
  10. ht
    I have a sow ball dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mlg
    we like snwballs

    ReplyDelete
  12. k g
    sob fit and i like sow and i sow man

    ReplyDelete
  13. ls
    i lik to bild a snomen

    ReplyDelete
  14. mm
    I like to make su man.

    ReplyDelete