Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's coming!!

As you know a big holiday is right around the corner.  Many of my crickets have so much to tell me about their traditions and their wishes.  Today I read a poem about one of my family's favorite traditions, Christmas caroling.  Every year several families that we know and love get together to go caroling.  We meet at our friends house in Sheldon and pile into a trailer filled with hay bales and lit by lanterns.  We are towed along by a lawn tractor to houses in their neighborhood stopping to sing at each one.  We then return to their toasty warm home for a pot luck dinner and yummy desserts.  It is something we look forward to every year.  I asked our crickets what is something they look forward to every holiday season?

17 comments:

  1. ca
    spding tame whth my familey. I Love my parins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maw
    l lik
    kris miss
    open preznz

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm
    I go to my cousins hous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bb
    I am looking forwrd to presis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rf
    I like to ompt mi presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jb
    iopin my pez on christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. i
    lik christmas presis

    ReplyDelete
  8. MLG

    We lis to christmas carls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. em
    crimis chre decrashins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ep
    every christmas eve I go to Chrch and sing silintnight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bm
    I set up the Christmas bulbs on the tre.

    ReplyDelete
  12. jnt
    I go to my memes
    and pupus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. jb opin my Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I picked out Mattheau's comment right away. It was so fun to read all of the children's comments.

    ReplyDelete