Thursday, January 20, 2011

Favorite Words

The crickets have started a new collection.  We are collecting our favorite words.  These words are either fun to say, have a special meaning to us, or are words we love to use in our writing.  Our collection jar is quite full!  We will play with and explore the words in our jar on Fridays.  Some of my favorite words are:  Bubble- because it's fun to say, it reminds me of the lazy days of summer, and when I write the word the b's remind me of bubbles.    Mischievous- because it's fun to say, and it reminds me of my children when they were little and the little grins they would get on their faces when they were up to some mischief.  I asked the crickets what one of their favorite words was and why?  Check out the new link on our home page for a word of the day site to expand your cricket's vocabulary!

19 comments:

  1. ht
    I favorite word cats because it reymoimd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm
    My favoite wrd is dog because it s fun to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wl
    my favorite word is fish because it reminds me of fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. em
    Mi favorite word is ice creme.Bcus it is yume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ht
    my favori word csts because it is my pet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ca


    my favorite word is love Because I love my familey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LS
    My favorite
    WORD
    IS
    beach because I like going there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rf
    favorite word is play

    because I like to play outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. emp
    my favorite word is love because it reminds me
    wen my mom hugs me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ms
    My favorite word is water because I like to drink it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. K G
    My favorite word is dog and my nes word is con.

    ReplyDelete
  12. bM mi favorite word is mom bcus I luv mom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. bb
    I like butterflies because it remind me as my name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mlg
    My favorite word is math because it remids me of math and it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. mw
    my favorite word is gum because you can chu it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ct
    my favoite word
    is bubble gum because i like to choo it

    ReplyDelete
  17. jdnt
    I love the word cat be cus I hav one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite word is friend because Mrs. Caswell is my creative friend.
    Mrs. Dietsche

    ReplyDelete
  19. HT
    I hop its a wuntfl day
    friday chris

    ReplyDelete