Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snowflakes!

How are we like snowflakes?  This month has been very snowy and cold.  We have talked about snowflakes in our classroom and have seen many snowflakes falling outside our windows.  Did you know that no two snowflakes are alike?  We have spent time in our wonder center making snowflakes and they are all different from one another.  We used new vocabulary words to describe snowflakes:  Exclusive, Different, Unique, Exceptional, Special, Individual, Only, One-of-a-kind, and Extraordinary.  I asked the crickets to think about what makes them unique? 

16 comments:

  1. Emp
    i am unique because i like tapdancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ca
    I am Special because god made me Special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mlg
    I am unique becaus I am prtte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HT

    I am special because I am a good reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kg
    I am special because unique
































































































    GK


















    KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
















    KG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am speciae bcus I am gud at gammse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wl
    I am special because I can catch big fish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bb
    I am unique because I am beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jdnt
    I am special becuse I am frendly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rf
    I am special because I build cool legos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ls
    I am special because I can play basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cT
    I am special because I can play gams.

    ReplyDelete
  13. maw
    i am oneofakind becaouse italk unique .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bm

    I am special because ikasat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ms
    I am special because I can do a summersault.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mrs. Caswell, What a bunch of individuals! You have a super-duper extraordinary class!

    Stay warm,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete