Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is in the air

There has been a lot of talk in the Cricket room about what love is, the things that we love, and the people that we love.  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and we have made some beautiful things for friends and family.  We are working on making our first photostory using our Love is writing project.  This also fits in with our school wide expectation around being caring.  I asked the Crickets what would you like someone to do for you to show that they care for you?

16 comments:

  1. em
    My famlye givs me presins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ca
    they give me toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I im so sre to mis sith .

    ReplyDelete
  4. wl
    Dad and mom give me hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emp
    how I would want he or her to love me is nevr
    tell a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mw
    Mom givs me kises /

    ReplyDelete
  7. ht
    I like do hug me and kist me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jb i im so srw to mis sith.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mm
    I love geting hugs and kis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JDNT
    I Wod like them to giv me a hug .

    ReplyDelete
  11. mg
    My mom bring plas with me fren Hriey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ct
    I like it wen dad and mom giv me a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. ms
    Mom hugs me to sho me she luvs me.

    ReplyDelete