Thursday, March 10, 2011

We're Back!!!

Wow, it has been a long time since we have blogged.  With vacation and not being able to use the netbooks we may be a little rusty!  The Crickets have earned another feather for being respectful, responsible and caring throughout their school days.  It takes us 15 compliments to earn our feather for Swannie.  I asked the crickets how they would like to celebrate earning another feather.  We have already had a game day, a zumba day, a pj day, and a pj stuffed animal movie ice cream sundae day.   They have come a long way since the beginning of the year.  Bravo Crickets!!

17 comments:

  1. RF
    I would like an extra recess to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ca
    I would like a cosht
    parrty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. em
    I wontb a sho and tel day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms
    I would like to have a fun snack day like cupcakes, and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jb
    I WIWW LIKE A BECH DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LS I would like a moviev and pizza and ice cream day

    ReplyDelete
  7. emp
    i would like a artday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ht
    pest pet movey bjamu day

    ReplyDelete
  9. bb
    I wont pizza day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CT
    I wont a show an teel day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mg
    Cacke pjamu peesday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mw
    I wouid Like to have sundae day .

    ReplyDelete
  13. KG
    I wot a esr reses becus it is fun all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  14. jdnt
    extra recess

    ReplyDelete
  15. mm
    I would like a art day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. bm
    move an gam an pejay an icrem an exreses and ransancrafs

    ReplyDelete