Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grand Finale

This will be our last blog of the 2010-2011 school year.  I think all of the crickets have done a fantastic job blogging this year.  I love to read each and every post!!  Today we read the book Hooray For Reading Day.  It tells the story of a little girl who has trouble reading in front of other people but has no trouble reading to her pet dog Wiggles.  I am wondering what books the crickets just loved this year.  Please tell me what book you would read to your pet......

18 comments:

  1. ca
    I would pick the book Chester because it is a funny book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maw
    i would read sea stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ct
    I would read grumpy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ep
    I would read the book chester to my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would read Biscuit to my pet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bb
    I would read the book Chester to my pet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ht
    it wold read cheseter. beacause it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rf
    reading makes you
    feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. KG
    I wod raed dotr soos

    ReplyDelete
  10. bm
    iwadredbiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  11. ea
    If I had a pet and I was reading a storea
    to mi dog it wahd be chester.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LS I Love reading chesters Books because it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. jdnt
    I would read to my dog the underpants zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ms
    I would read its a book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mg
    I would read how rocket learned to read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. jb

    I would read Yes Day to my pet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ht
    I WISH I COOLD GO TO SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete