Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Abenaki Indian Story Teller

We are in for a treat on Wednesday.  We will be able to listen to two story tellers in our gym.  They will be sharing stories about the Abenaki Indians.  I know that the crickets love to listen to stories and see performances, so this will be a fantastic experience.  I am asking the crickets to blog about what they liked best about the story tellers this morning.  Cricket families you should be so proud of your crickets they are working so hard everyday and they are getting smarter and smarter.  They amaze me every day!

17 comments:

  1. L L
    When the Sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sj
    I Liked the flut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DG
    I liked the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tm

    I liked their music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cl

    ilak the sin bks it was gud

    ReplyDelete
  6. WBM
    I like the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LNT
    Ther fethere hats and ther songs I Liked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EB

    I like wen thay trd a story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dw
    I liked the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cb
    I liek the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ETN
    I like the prot when thay sing for
    us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CJ I like the hats on thar heds .

    ReplyDelete
  13. En

    i LOVE WEN MY FAMILI COMES OVR.

    ReplyDelete