Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Being Thankful

I am so thankful for my crickets.  We were talking about Thanksgiving today and made a list of things that we were thankful for.  The crickets made the most beautiful list and really understood the big picture.  Our class came up with this list.  We are thankful for our families, our home, our friends, having food, being old enough to help around the house, for having time for fun, for the earth, for clean air, for clean water, for our cars so that we can visit family that lives far away,  for our school and our teachers, for having enough food, for being able to hunt, and for bees which give us honey and pollinating plants.  Some of our friends were also thankful for God and being able to pray.  You should all be very proud of your crickets.  They are global thinkers.  We read the book The Night Before Thanksgiving and talked about what we would do if we invited a turkey to Thanksgiving instead of eating one.  I asked the crickets to anticipate what their favorite part of Thanksgiving will be.

16 comments:

  1. DG
    I can't wait to have trkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KMS
    I love trckey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CL
    i lak Thanksgiving. I lak to et trke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SJ
    I love trckie .

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL

    I Love Win My Famle Cumz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. E
    EB

    I am going to the Thanksgiving Day parade in
    N.Y.C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LNT
    Ilove stfing at Thingksgiving. love
    LNT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ks I like jello at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dw
    I like tur key.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CL I like Thackgvig.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TM

    I love stufing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cb
    I like turckey and stuffing
    and being with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi ms. cassle from HAILIE I WITH ROzE I PLAY TAG

    ReplyDelete
  14. WBM, HAM and SLM are thankful to be alive and healthy. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete