Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winter is on it's way

What a busy week it has been already!  Halloween has come and gone.  It is hard to believe that we have been in school for 44 days already!  When talking to my parents this weekend they told me that they had received 6 inches of snow and it didn't melt!  I guess it is true that winter is on it's way.  There are not too many things that I love about winter, but I do love big snowstorms.  It is so peaceful because everyone is at home watching the snow fall.  I asked my crickets what they were looking forward to this winter.

18 comments:

  1. CN
    Playing in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DW
    I lic to mac sno maman

    ReplyDelete
  3. sj
    My fafrit thing to do in winter is hotkoko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KMS
    To have snow ball fits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DG
    I like to make snowballs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LL
    I like Macing Holz in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WBM
    I like to mac a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ks
    I like cmismtm bcs santa cums los of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cb
    I like to slid in the sno.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EB
    I like to go ice skating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LNT
    I am looking fororwrd to ice skting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. EN
    Ice Skating is what I like to do in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. TM
    I like to ice skate in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CL
    I like hockey in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and catching snowflakes on your tongue that is always a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. DOMINIQUE MICHEL PEARLEY GABREENovember 5, 2011 at 6:01 AM

    GABREE FAMILY SAID...

    SLIDING DOWN HARDACK!!!

    ReplyDelete