Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crickets Care!

This month we will be talking a lot about our third core concept, Caring.  We have talked about how we can be caring here at school and at home.  Yesterday we had our all school meeting and our class shared our Hearts that Care project.  We have made colorful hearts to hand out at our school to people that we care about.  Each heart says "A Cricket Cares About You!"  It is always nice to know that people care about you.  We can also do things that show that we care about our planet.  For example in our classroom we try to recycle everything that we can.  I am asking the crickets to share some ways that they show that they care.

15 comments:

  1. DG
    I show I care by asking pepole are you ok wen they
    fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. als
    I yill help my brother pick up the toez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dw
    T SHOW T CARE BY WALTNG MY TURN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LL

    I shoo haw I Care By helping the

    Hueus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cb
    I sho caring by shing them haw to ti thar shos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ks What do i do to show haw I care? I help to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EB
    I care about my sister that we do not fight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KS
    Tise is the way I sowe I cary I help them wide the nebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SJ
    I caer abowt my cats becas my baby sister
    chocks the cats be cas my baby sister
    pikss them up bey the neck.
    I tack the cat from her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WBM
    I show I care by saying nis things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cl
    I car bawt my fes. iam nis to them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. tmp
    I show I care when I help people.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LNT
    I care a bat frends and Feamulee and
    teechers. love Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. EN

    I care about my friend and family. I tell them I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CL

    I care about my family by saying I
    love you.

    ReplyDelete