Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Traditions We Love

This month we have talked a lot about traditions.  We talked about what children around the world do with their teeth when they fall out, and we have talked about our family traditions around the holidays.  We graphed our traditions to compare them and this week we partnered up to complete a Venn Diagram to find out our similarities and differences when it comes to Christmas traditions.  It was wonderful to hear about your fantastic and creative traditions.  The New Year is right around the corner and a tradition that I have is to set a goal for myself for the coming year.  Today I am going to ask the Crickets to blog about something they would like to accomplish in 2012.  I hope you all have wonderful and warm holidays and a fantastic 2012.

17 comments:

  1. DG
    In 2012 I would like to see a Bobcat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KS
    In 2012 I will see a museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cl
    I wud pat my walls in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In 2012 I wont to lrn to ti my shos .

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL
    in 2011

    I Wish that I cud see a houres

    ugen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SJ
    I want to see a cardinal in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WBM
    In 2012 I want to ti my shoows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cb
    In 2012 I wont to learn to spec Veitnamese.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALs
    In 2012 I wot to see my ukll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EB
    In 2012 I wot to read chaptr buks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ks In 2012 I want to sit by the fireplace in my living room and drink hot cocoa while I read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. als
    In 2012I wot to see my ukll

    ReplyDelete
  13. dw
    In 2012 I want to use the ipad more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMNT
    IN 2012 I would like to git my loos
    tooth awt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. tm
    In 2012 I want to leam to tie my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CL
    IN 2012 I would want to see a big
    albino buck .

    ReplyDelete
  17. EN In 2012 I want to see my BFF Peyton.
    I miss her.

    ReplyDelete