Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fill someone's bucket!

Today we talked a lot about making sure that we think about what we are going to say before we say it.  Sometimes we say things to others that hurt their feelings and once those words have been spoken there is no way to take them back.  We can always apologize, but those words have been put out there.  Sometimes we put our "garbage" onto other people.  We have talked about how to "brush of the garbage" and move on.  We also read a book called Fill A Bucket.  By saying nice things, doing kind things, or showing we care we can fill other people's buckets with good feelings as well as our own.  I am asking the crickets what are some things they could do to fill a friend's bucket?

14 comments:

  1. Mrs. Caswell,
    You fill my bucket every time I see you. You are a terrific teacher and super friend. Keep up your amazing work with kids. Say hi to my little friend. Tell her I miss her.
    Love, Mrs. Dietsche :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CN.
    Haw I fill somebudes buck wut I sa is I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ETN I like sayeing you are pridy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DW
    i would play with them. i would give them a hug
    and tell them I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cl
    I like to hep pepl wen pepl r sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DG
    I would fill a prsons bucket by saying I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JS
    I like you your pritty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ks What I will do to ceyre for peple is I will giv thum A hug. And I will said i ceyre for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WBM
    To be filling bucits saye ples and thaink you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EB
    I would tell my family I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CJL I would say nice wrds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LNT
    I think you are a good friend. You make me smile.I love playing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AG
    You are nice and caring and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We do bucket filling at our school. I just found you and am your newest follower. Come visit me sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete