Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Matter, Matter, It's Everywhere!

The past week has been filled with science.  We have been talking about how everything in the world is made up of matter.  We have also learned about three states of matter: liquids, solids, and gasses.  We have done many experiments with gasses which we all have enjoyed!  This week our wordle of the week was all about liquids.  Liquids can be poured, and take on the shape of the container they are in.  I am asking my crickets to blog about their favorite liquids and why they are their favorite!

15 comments:

  1. LNT
    I like evre likwid becus they are
    all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DG
    My favrite liquid is sument becouse its gooey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C.N.
    My frarit ligwad is milk.
    Because its yumy .

    ReplyDelete
  4. cl
    I like milk bekus is kold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My faafrit Liquid is Wodr cus Anmuls

    live in It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CB
    my farit liclid is Rootber
    be cus it is tastey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dw
    I like hot chocolate. It is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SJ
    My favrit liquid is strobarie yogrt. Bcose it is
    soo yumy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ETN
    My favorite kind of liquid is hot chocolate. It is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TM
    I like soda. It is sugary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WBM
    my frafit licwid is hot coco becus it is warm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY





































































































































































































































    ALS
    MY Fabrit lickuid is sodu be cuz its bubly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AS
    My favorite liquid is soda because it is bubbly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CL my favorite liquid is root beer
    because of the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CB
    I got a snowboard.

    ReplyDelete