Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy weather!

I am still in shock over this extremely warm and unusual weather for March.  Just the other day we were out back playing baseball and I realized we were all in shorts and t-shirts and it was only March 18th!  Playing outside in this beautiful weather has made my body crave it's favorite summer foods.  This weekend I craved hamburgers on the grill with a fresh green salad.  I am wondering if the crickets have started to think about their favorite summer foods or drinks and what they would eat on a beautiful weekend day.

16 comments:

  1. C.N.
    In summer I like to eat hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dw
    I want a hamburger right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DG
    I love to drink mountain dew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TM
      I like to eat ice cream.

      Delete
    2. CL
      I like to eat hamburgers in the summer.

      Delete
  4. EB
    I like to eat hot dog when it's hot out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cl
    I like to eat hotdogs in the
    summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALS
    in the somer I eat hotdogs for brefist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WBM
    I LIKE TO EAT HOT DOGS IN THE SUMMER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AG

    I like to eat bbq chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. KS
    I like cotin canday ice crem and lemonade
    on a hot day in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ks My favorite food is ice cream.My favorite drink is lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LNT
    In the summer I like to eat ice crem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LL
    My favorite drink is lemonade on a cool day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SJ
    My favorite drink is Koolade.
    I like to go swimming.
    I like cheeseburgers in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ETN

    I want to eat popsicles and drink juice and
    lemonade in the summer.

    ReplyDelete