Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I LOVE LEARNING!

Hello Crickets!  I am blogging from Manchester, New Hampshire where I am learning so much from teaching experts!  It is amazing!   Yes, I am using a lot of exclamation points!  I am that excited!  I was thinking about how lucky I am to have a job where I always get to keep learning new things.  Learning new things from other people makes me happy, happy, happy.  I have gotten some great ideas from these incredible teachers to use in our classroom.  When I learn something new I feel smarter, happier, excited, and I can't wait to share.  I am asking the Crickets to blog about how they feel when they learn something new.

16 comments:

  1. KS
    When i learn how to read it makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DW
    I am learning how to tell time. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SJ
    Wen I learn new things I feel bored about numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cl
    I feel hape wen chri sumtin now .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cb
      I am learning Time. I feel happy

      Delete
  5. WBM
    Wen I learn time I feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALS
    My Dad tot me how to ride my dirt bike. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LNT
    I learned how to tell time.When I learn I feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. C.N.
    When I learn something new I feel happy. I am learning math.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EB
    I am learning about time. I like it. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CL I am learning time in class. I like learning time. it make me feel happy .

    ReplyDelete
  11. DG
    When I learned more about farms I felt special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ks

    When I LEARN Something NEW IT MAKE ME HApPY.
    I learned how to ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AG
    When I learn I feel happy. I am learning how to
    take away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LL
    I,m VERY happy went I Learn new things like
    went I learned snekysnake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LL
    I am moving after its my brothers birthday.

    ReplyDelete